Buy your Bloom ticket HERE.
HOW OUR VIRTUAL EVENT WORKS
We will be giving away lots of prizes in partnership with local businesses on the Birmingham Mom Collective Facebook Page in the days leading up to Tuesday, April 27 when we will have a Live Q and A panel of experts from Ascension St. Vincent’s on our Facebook page at 8 pm.
Swag and giveaway pickup will be on Wednesday, April 28 from 9 to 11 am and 4 to 6 pm at St. Vincent’s Hospital in front of Bruno Conference Center. Come ready to take a cute photo at our photo booth with a professional photographer and backdrop!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
WHEN & WHERE
*Tuesday, April 27 from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm on the Birmingham Mom Collective Facebook page for a live Q and A with a panel of experts from Ascension St. Vincent’s
*In the days leading up to and during the day of April 27, lots of chances to win giveaways in partnership with local businesses on the Birmingham Mom Collective Facebook page
*Wednesday, April 28 from 9 to 11 am or 4 to 6 pm swag and giveaway pick up at Ascension St. Vincent’s in front of Bruno Conference Center. (810 Saint Vincent’s Drive Women and Children’s Center, Birmingham, AL 35205). Be sure to stop by and grab a photo at our photo booth and grab a drink from the Piper and Leaf Tea Company truck!
We are so excited to partner with Ascension St. Vincent’s as our Presenting Sponsor for Virtual Bloom. Ascension St. Vincent’s will provide our 5 panelists for the Facebook Live Q and A, swag and giveaways for ticket holders, and the pick up location for swag and giveaways.
The hospital specializes in medical services including oncology, cardiology, women’s and children’s services, orthopedics/sports medicine, neurology, community/corporate wellness services, and surgical services. Ascension St. Vincent’s has a long history of recognition, including being named the “Best Hospital to Have a Baby,” “Best Birthing Suites,” “Favorite Hospital,” and the Most Wired list for Hospitals and Health Networks.
We are thrilled to announce that Shipt is our Co-Title Sponsor for Virtual Bloom. Shipt is providing swag bags for all ticket holders and will be sponsoring the Piper and Leaf Tea Company Truck at our swag/giveaway pick up on Wednesday, April 28 from 9 to 11 am and 4 to 6 pm. Stop by and choose a tea from one of these 5 flavors: Strawberry Shingid (caffeine-free), Orchard Peach (caffeine-free), Briarpatch Brew (caffeine-free), Front Porch Special (caffeinated), and Springdrop Spritzer (caffeinated).
Now in over 260 cities and counting, Shipt works with vetted shoppers who are able to set their own schedules and are constantly aiming to improve member experiences through a newly developed rating system. By partnering with retailers in each city, shoppers are able to move efficiently through stores. Befriending store employees and fellow shoppers has been an organic product of the process!
Tickets for Virtual Bloom 2021 go on sale Wednesday, March 24 at 8 pm for Early Bird General Admission ($15, regularly $20) and on Monday, March 28 at 8 pm for VIP ($30) and regular General Admission ($20). Everyone who buys a ticket will get a fabulous swag bag worth over $100!
There will be two types of tickets available: General Admission and VIP.
- reusable Shipt tote packed with over $100 worth of top products for mom and baby, including…
- Smartcups Drink Pack
- Vanicream Gentle Wash for Baby
- Gogo Squeez Pouch
- GoSili Reusable Straw
- Jack and Jill Kids Toothpaste
- Inchbug Sample Pack
- Mother Love Herbal Company Nipple Cream and Belly Salve samples
- McWane Science Center Lanyard
- a reusable tote packed with over $200 worth of top products for mom and baby, including everything listed above PLUS…
- $10 Taco Mama Gift Card
- Monograms Plus Earrings and Hair Accessory (worth $25)
- Baby Bjorn Bib, Plate, Fork, and Spoon (worth $29.99)
- Bug Bite Thing Insect Bite Suction Tool (worth $9.95)
- Navy Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner Samples (worth $15)
- Parasol 4-Pack Diaper Sample
- Pigtails and Crewcuts Chapstick and Hand Sanitizers
- Aviate hat (worth $35)
- Naughty but Nice Kettle Corn Sample
- Familius Children’s Book ‘Full of Empty’ (worth $16.95)
- Ashley Mac’s Brownie
- The Retreat Day Spa Gift pack
- Basq Full Size Stretch Mark Butter (worth $33)
- Steel City Pops Sample Popcorn and Free Pop Stick
AND MORE SWAG!!! We will continue to update this list as sponsors send in swag.
*** PLEASE NOTE :: Swag and any other giveaways won must be picked up on Wednesday, April 28 between the hours of 9 to 11 am and 4 to 6 pm. To pick up your prizes during this time, please come to Ascension St. Vincent’s located at 810 St Vincents Dr, Birmingham, AL 35205 (view map). Come to the front of the Bruno Conference Center (follow the signs) and we will be standing out front to get your name and give you your prizes.***
Ticket holders also get the chance to be entered to win premier giveaways! General Admission and Early Bird ticket holders will get 1 ticket in the premier giveaways drawing and VIPs will get 2 tickets in the drawing. The premier giveaways are:
- A ‘Push Present’ from Diamond’s Direct of a jewelry piece worth over $1000. To enter this giveaway, you must buy a ticket (either VIP, General Admission, or Early Bird General Admission) and take a photo at the photo pick up on Wednesday, April 28, and tag Birmingham Mom Collective and Diamond’s Direct (on Facebook or Instagram, or both for more chances to win!)
- A ‘Baby Moon’ from Ross Bridge Resort and Spa that includes a one nights stay and breakfast for 2 (worth $350)
- Spa Cahaba Gift Basket that includes a 60 minute Swedish Massage & 60 minute Saltwater Float (worth $425)
- $250 Target Gift Card
- Baby Bjorn Bouncer Bliss (worth $199)
- $150 Shop Buru Gift Card
- Olivia Jones Photography Mini-Session (worth $125)
- The Retreat Day Spa Customized Massage and Facial (worth $110)
- Ubbi Diaper Pail and Caddy Set (worth $99)
- Magnolia Families 1 Hour Sleep Consulting (worth $75)
AND MORE!!! We will continue to update this list as sponsor send in giveaways.
We are thrilled to have five amazing doctors and specialists from Ascension St. Vincent’s on our Live Q and A panel on the Birmingham Mom Collective Facebook Page on Tuesday, April 27 at 8 pm. Among last year’s panelists, we had an OB/GYN, a Pediatrician, an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner, and a Lactation Specialist/Registered Nurse. As we finalize each panelist, we will introduce them to you. Be sure to bring all of your questions for these experienced specialists!
We can’t wait to introduce you to some local businesses that you will love! All of these businesses will be introduced to you through videos on the Birmingham Mom Collective Facebook Page leading up to the Live Q and A on Tuesday, April 27 at 8 pm. Be sure to watch their videos and register to win some fabulous giveaways.
This year we are thrilled to have a photo booth at the swag/giveaway pick up on Wednesday, April 28 from 9 to 11 am and 4 to 6 pm. Virtual Bloom ticket holders can hop out of their car and take a photo in front of a beautiful backdrop provided by The Rainbow Balloon Company with professional photographer Olivia Jones Photography. We can’t wait to see all of the baby bumps and sweet babies! DON’T FORGET… you can register to win the Diamond’s Direct Push Present at the photo pickup so come ready to take a photo and post it to Facebook or Instagram! (NOTE :: Everyone will be required to wear a mask if they choose to take a photo. Once you are 6 feet away from the photographer, you can then take the mask off for the actual photo)
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS…
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to assume all of the risks associated with your participation. You further agree that Birmingham Mom Collective shall not be liable and shall be held harmless in any manner for injuries suffered by you and your invitees, guests, or agents.
By purchasing a ticket, you understand that your photo may be taken and give permission for Birmingham Mom Collective to use it on their site, in promotional materials and/or social media platforms.
Everyone who purchases a ticket will be subscribed to our email list (if they have not been already) in order to provide the most timely and up to date information.