Vulcan may be the world’s largest cast iron statue, but he still needs your help blowing out his birthday candles! Join Vulcan Park and Museum for Vulcan’s 118th Birthday Bash presented by Birmingham Coca-Cola Bottling Company!
Sunday, June 5th from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy a wonderful Sunday afternoon overlooking the Magic City while enjoying:
- free Blue Bell Ice Cream and cookies by Piggly Wiggly Birmingham (while supplies last),
- a trackless train,
- special guest appearances from Mirabel, Captain America, and ‘The Big Guy’ himself,
- performances by Clog Wild Cloggers and Mason Music,
- meet Miss Alabama, Lauren Bradford, and Miss Alabama’s Outstanding Teen, Hailey Adams,
- GameStop and The World Games 2022 booths, and
- more than 15 vendors with activities for kids of all ages to enjoy including moonwalks, a rock-climbing wall, animal encounters, face painting, glitter tattoos, and much more!
What About Food?!
Glad you asked. Lemonade Junkeez, Sweet Spun, The Recipe, Who Dat Sno Cone, and other food trucks will be onsite with food for purchase.
Coca-Cola products as well as beer and wine (for those 21 and up) will be available for purchase.
Tell Me More!
The first 500 kids that enter will receive a special Vulcan favor swag bag including Bud’s Best Cookies and more!
Admission is $8 for adults and $6 for children 5-12 (free for children 4 and under) and includes all activities plus access to Vulcan Museum, Vulcan’s observation tower, and the new Linn-Henley Gallery exhibit titled, “Birmingham Bottling: Soft Drinks in The Magic City.”
Last But Not Least–Important Party Details:
- Advanced tickets are encouraged.
- Masks and social distancing are required for those who are unvaccinated.
- On-site parking is limited. Free shuttles will be available from the parking lot at the Jefferson County Board of Education across Valley Avenue.
- No pets allowed during special events.
- To purchase tickets and see the schedule of events, click here.
Vulcan’s 118th Birthday Bash is presented by Birmingham Coca-Cola Bottling with additional support from Piggly Wiggly Birmingham, GameStop, and media sponsor CBS 42.