Vulcan Park and Museum’s spectacular holiday experience is back this year and better than ever! It has more lights, more music, more food, and more family fun!
For fourteen nights in December, you and your family have the opportunity to view the twinkling lights of the city from our favorite iron man, Vulcan, perched atop Red Mountain.
Tell Me More!
Each night of Vulcan’s Magical Nights features:
- A live DJ
- Visits with the one and only Santa Claus
- Live entertainment and special guest appearances
- Photos ops with custom backdrop by The Pixel Room and Swanky D’s
- Lights, lights, and more lights all over Vulcan Park (bushes, trees, and TWO light tunnels)
- Hot chocolate, coffee, wine, and beer
- Food trucks
- A chance to finish your Christmas shopping at the museum gift shop, The Anvil, which will stay open late each night!
Dates and Times
The holiday spectacular runs December 2-4, 9-11, and 16-23 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. each of those nights.
Tickets are $6 for ages 13 and up and $4 for children ages 5-12. Children 4 and under are free. Tickets include access to the park grounds, the museum, the viewing deck, and photos with Santa! Purchase tickets at the park or online here to avoid the line!
Make a night of it: Plan to eat dinner from the food truck, let your kids tell Santa their Christmas wishes, and just enjoy the holiday spirit!
Or better yet, leave the kids at home, have a date night among the lights, and enjoy a beer or glass of wine with your sweetie! Christmas only comes once a year, and it’s time to celebrate!